- Full day Technical Session including three comparitive Pinot Noir tastings that illustrate the barrel, the vineyard and the glass. In addition, taste and discuss Pinot Noir Blanc with the winemakers. Lunch in the Redwood Grove is included.
- Casual BBQ in the vineyards with live music performed by the Blue Dudes and an astounding selection of Pinot Noir.
- Grand Tasting Enjoy sampling Pinot Noir from 45 producers, tasty food pairings from seven different local chefs and the live jazz vibe of local musicians.
- Silent Auction of wines, art and more to benefit the Anderson Valley Health Center
- Winemakers Dinners in multiple locations
- Local wineries' open houses which include seminars, food and wine pairings, tours, and more.
Welcome to Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association
The Anderson Valley is located in the rolling hills of the coastal region of Mendocino County, about two hours north of San Francisco. Only fifteen miles long, this beautiful valley is home to a unique group of vineyards and wineries producing a broad range of excellent wines. Whether you are an experienced wine aficionado, or are just discovering the pleasure of drinking good wine, the Anderson Valley deserves exploration. Known for our world class Pinot Noir and Alsace Varietals, we offer a great wine tasting destination. Our tasting rooms range from a picnic table at a backyard winery to a beautiful salon at a sleek, modern facility. Browse through our website for lots of information about our wineries and growers and also many of the other attractions in the valley. If there's anything else that you'd like to know, please CONTACT US. We'll be happy to help.
May 31 - June 2
View a unique line up of films, listen to the filmakers disuss their vision and enjoy the beautiful settings on the Mendocino Coast, Inland Empire and now Anderson Valley. Schedule to be announced April 23rd. Learn more about this event here.
We will be pouring a selection of Anderson Valley wines in the Visit Mendocino booth. Come check us out.
Mendocino County Fair Wine Competition & Awards Dinner. Join us as we announce the winners and enjoy dinner under the stars in the vineyards at Scharffenberger Cellars. Tickets on sale July 1st.