Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining the Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association (AVWA). Our mission is to promote the Anderson Valley as a viticultural area of origin (appellation), for premium quality wines, grapes and grape products. We endeavor to develop a sense of community among association members through friendly and informal social and education functions, thus fostering a spirit of cooperation among area grape growers and wineries. We encourage and facilitate the sharing of enological and viticultural information among colleagues. All members may benefit from our collective knowledge and experience in the art and technology of the winegrowing craft.
The following organizations are eligible to join the AVWA:
* Wineries who produce at least one wine made from fruit grown in the Anderson Valley appellation.
* Growers who grow grapes in the Anderson Valley appellation.
* Organizations that serve the wineries and growers in the Anderson Valley, such as lodging establishments, and vendors.
Benefits of membership include:
* Inclusion in the AVWA website, with a link to your homepage.
* Listing on the AVWA brochure.
* Opportunity to participate in the annual Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Conference and Festival
* Participation in occasional winemaker dinners
* Representation at consumer and trade events
* Promotion of members’ products and services.
* Inquiry fulfillment.
* Dedicated administrative and marketing support.
* Invitation to all General Members Meetings.
* Education on topics of interest, including governmental programs.
How to Apply:
To apply for membership, please contact email@example.com for forms and dues structure information