The Anderson Valley Winegrowers is a not-for-profit trade group created in 1983 to promote the grapes and wines of the Anderson Valley winegrowing appellation.
We are supported through the dues paid by our membership, generous sponsorships, and proceeds from the festivals and events we produce each year.
Along with promoting the Anderson Valley as a viticultural region, we also work to build our community.
To date over $400,000 has been donated to local community groups such as the Anderson Valley Health Center, Anderson Valley Housing Association, Anderson Valley Ambulance, the Anderson Valley Fire Department, as well as the Community Foundation of Mendocino County Disaster Fund for the most recent fire relief and recovery efforts.
AVWA Board of Directors 2019:
• President, Kristy Charles (Charles Ranch Vineyards, 14521 Hwy 128/Charles Lane, Boonville, CA 95415)
• Vice President, Chris Lanier (Lula Cellars, 2800 Guntly Road, Philo, CA 95466)
• Treasurer, Cris Carter (Weatherborne WIne Corp., 6345 Highway 128, Philo, CA 95466)
• Secretary, Arnaud Weyrich (Roederer Estate, 4501 Highway 128, Philo, CA 95466)
• Grower Representative, Norm Kobler (Ardzrooni Vineyard Management, P.O. Box 264, Philo, CA 95466)
• Winery Representative, Joe Webb (Foursight Wines, 14475 Highway 128, Boonville, CA 95415)
• Hospitality Representative, Travis Scott (Visit Mendocino County, 345 N. Franklin St, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)