Pinot Fest 2022 Member Assets
Nobody does Pinot Noir like Anderson Valley, one of the most beautiful places in California. More than 50 wineries will pour for you at the Pinot Noir Festival, including two dozen prestige labels from Napa and Sonoma that covet our fabulous fruit. Our best local chefs will serve up delicious food pairings all weekend, and you can also acquire limited wines and exclusive experiences during our ever-popular silent auction and raffle.
For an unmatched combination of ruggedly beautiful and exquisitely refined, come to Anderson Valley this May. We keep the Pinot Noir Festival intimate and accessible so reserve your tickets and lodging now! Lodging is limited.
How to Promote
Use a Campaign Asset to:
- Post on Facebook/Instagram
- Share Pinot Month promotion in your consumer emails
- Post event on your website
- Please help us promote by sharing: www.AVWINES.com/pinot
WINERY Next Steps
- Wineries to complete registration to pour at Grand Tasting
- Winemaker Pinot Noir Styles + Workshop is due March 10th. The Technical Conference Planning Committee will use this information to select wines for the conference. Additionally, Shalini Sekhar is arranging a Winemaker Workshop on Thursday, May 19th with ETS as sponsor. Contact email@example.com. COMPLETE FORM ☞
- Winery Auction & Raffle sign-up is due March 7th. Pinot Fest wineries are required to donate to at least one of the two options (auction or raffle). COMPLETE FORM ☞
- Winery Acord COIs are due April 1st. Please request your insurer to name Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association, PO Box 63/7501 Hwy 128, Philo, CA 95466, as an “additional insured” for May 21st. SEND DOCUMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinot Fest Promotion should be happening ASAP. Given the lodging limitations we have, as well as competing events occurring on our weekend we need your help to spread the word! Download assets on the left side of this page.